Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Quantity: Serves 4
2 tbsps vegetable oil
110g (4 oz) beansprouts
110g (4 oz) mange tout
110g (4 oz) baby sweetcorn
2 red or green peppers
1 small tin bamboo shoots
1 small tin water chestnuts
2 tbsp vegetarian oyster sauce
1 tbsp shoyu/dark soy sauce (or a few tablespoons of black bean sauce)
1 tbsp sesame oil
1) Rinse all the vegetables. Cut the peppers into strips and if you like cut the baby sweetcorns in half. (Easy way to cut up peppers for stir fry
2) Heat oil in a wok and add bamboo shoots and water chestnuts few dashes of soy sauce and vegetarian oyster sauce.
3) Add all vegetables except beansprouts and stir fry for a few minutes.
4) Add beansprouts and cook for another couple of minutes. Stir in sesame oil.
5) Serve with rice or egg-less noodles.
© Cherry 2012. Questions, comments & corrections welcome. Email Cherry at Parsleysoup.