Easy Fruit Salad
Quantity: Serves 4 - 6
A few grapes
1 tin of pineapple pieces (in juice, not syrup)
1 tin of mandarin orange segments (in juice, not syrup)
1 glass of orange juice (about 150ml (6 fl oz))
(You will also need a large bowl or plastic box, a large spoon, a chopping board, a knife and a tin opener)
1) Open the tins of pineapple and orange segments, and tip the fruit and juice into a large bowl or plastic box.
2) Carefully cut the apple into quarters and cut out the apple core. Chop the quarters into smaller pieces. Put the pieces into the bowl with the pineapple and orange, and stir with a spoon. The juice will stop the apple from going brown.
3) Chop the pear in the same way, and add it to the bowl.
4) Peel the banana and slice it. Put the slices in the bowl with the grapes.
5) Pour the orange juice over the top, and stir your fruit salad.
6) Put the fruit salad in the fridge until you need it.
© Cherry 2012. Questions, comments & corrections welcome. Email Cherry at Parsleysoup.