Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Quantity: Makes about 16
225g (8 oz) Self Raising Flour
pinch of salt
25g (1 oz) caster sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla essence (optional)
1 tablespoon of soya flour (optional)
350ml soya milk
1) Put all dry ingredients in a bowl and stir them together.
2) Pour in milk and whisk until smooth.
3) Drop small ladlefuls into a fairly hot lightly oiled frying pan (or if you have an aga - straight onto lightly greased simmering plate).
4) Wait until bubbles appear all over the surface of the pancakes, then flip them over and cook on the other side until browned.
5) Keep going until all the batter is gone. Eat straightaway with margarine or jam or syrup.
© Cherry 2012. Questions, comments & corrections welcome. Email Cherry at Parsleysoup.