Oven Temperature: 200ºC/400ºF/Gas 6
Cooking Time: 8 minutes
Quantity: about 16 biscuits
50g (2 oz) vegetable margarine
25g (1 oz) caster sugar
75g (3 oz) plain flour
Vanilla essence (half tsp)
1) Blend margarine with sugar.
2) Stir in the flour to form a dough.
3) Knead lightly.
4) Roll out the dough and cut out shapes with a cutter.
5) Bake for about 8 minutes at 200ºC/400ºF until pale brown.
6) Sprinkle with caster sugar and cool on a cooling rack.
© Cherry 2012. Questions, comments & corrections welcome. Email Cherry at Parsleysoup.